Click on a country/region name to get time series. Click on ↕ to sort. More explanations.
|Name ↕||Cases ↕||Cases ‰ ↕||Death ↕||OK ↕|
- Click on the left/right arrows to move between dates.
- Click on the column name with ↕ to sort by that column. The head of the sorted column has a special color.
- Click on the country name to display time series for that country. The country is displayed as ISO code on small screens.
- 'Cases ‰' is the number of cases per 1000 persons.
- 'OK' is the number of recovered persons.
- Data sources:
- Date format Month/Day.