Please visit me again! The page is being continuously extended and improved. Last manual update on 01-Jun-2020. Statistical data are automatically updated on daily basis.
Switzerland 02-Jun-2020 17:00
Contacts and links
- If suspicion: in canton Zurich Aerztefon 0800 33 66 55
- Hotline BAG 058 463 00 00 open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- FOPH (BAG) (Federal Office of Public Health)
- Cases in Switzerland (SRF - nur Deutsch)
- Statistics Switzerland (Rob Salzer on GitHub)
- COVID-19 (Swiss national science task force)
- Situation in Europe (ECDC European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control)
- Situation worldwide (ECDC European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control)
- Situation worldwide (Johns Hopkins University)
- Overall statistics (Worldometer)
- WHO (World Health Organization)
Links to cantonal rules, regulations and informations
Explanatory video and tips by FOPH (BAG) (Federal Office of Public Health)
- How to use a face mask.
- How to wash your hands thoroughly.
- How to cough and sneeze correctly.
- What are the symptoms?
|06/15||Open boarders to:
|06/06||3nd phase of easing of the lockdown. Open / permitted again:
|05/28||2nd phase of easing of the lockdown (continuted). Permitted again:
|05/11||2nd phase of easing of the lockdown. Open / permitted again:
|04/27||1st phase of easing of the lockdown. Open / permitted again:
|03/16||The Swiss Federal Council decides 'exceptional situation' and imposes an emergency from midnight. All non-vital businesses will be closed.|
|03/13||Switzerland: more than 1000 cases, more than 10 deaths|
|03/11||WHO officially declares corona virus to 'pandemy'.|
|03/05||Switzerland: first corona death, 74-year-old woman in Lausanne (canton Vaud). 100 cases.|
|02/28||The Swiss Federal Council classifies the situation as a 'special situation' according to the Epidemic Act.|
Events with more than 1000 persons are forbidden.
|02/25||First corona virus case in Switzerland (Ticino).|
|02/12||1000 cases in China.|
|01/30||The WHO declares a “health emergency of international scope”.|
|01/27||The first case in Germany.|
|01/24||The first case in Europe, in France.|
|01/21||The first case in the United States.|
|01/11||A first death is registered in China.|
|01/07||The pathogen is identified as a new species from the well-known family of corona viruses.|
|12/31||The WHO is officially activated. China reports its illnesses.|
|12/01||The first cases of mysterious pneumonia occur in the Chinese city of Wuhan.|