(All data without warranty)
- The hikes can be sorted according to Region, Canton, Name und Start. In addition they are also always sorted according to the duration.
- Region is the area of the hike. This can be a valey, a town, a mountain ridge etc.
- Ct is the canton.
- Name is the name of the hike. This can be a name of the peak (e.g. Alvier), the name of the path (e.g. Eiger Trail), or start and end of a walk (e.g. Brail-Zernez).
- ↺ designates a circular path.
- Time is the approximative hiking time in hours and minutes (computed from the height profile).
- ↗ Up is the total ascent in meters (computed from the height profile).
- ^ Max ist the highest point in meters.
- ↘ Down is total descent in meters (computed from the height profile).
- ↔ Dist is the horizontal distance in kilometers.
- Grade is the estimated difficulty (T1 = very easy, T6 = extremely difficult).
- Further explanations and links