Samsung Galaxy S4 Tipps
The first way to do a Galaxy S4 screenshot:
- Press and hold the home button and the power button at the same time.
- Hold them in for about a second or two.
- Your screen will now flash and make a sound to let you know that the screenshot is taken.
This is by far the easiest way of doing it, but Samsung Has included a second and more fancy way if you would like to give it a shot. Just remember that the first way as described above is by far the best and easiest to master.
Galaxy s4 screenshot the second way:
- Go to your settings – my device – Motion and gestures – palm motion, and make sure that the Palm swipe to capture is ticked of.
- Put your hand on the right side of the screen making sure that it covers it from top to bottom.
- Swipe your hand across the screen to the left side.
- Your phone should now once again flash and make a sound to let you know that you have successful captured the screen.
Now that you have learned how to do a screen dump on your s4 you are most likely going to want to take a look at the pictures you have taken. To do this you could go to your gallery and enter the newly created folder, screenshot.
See also the Folder: "main storage"/Pictures/Screenshots.
Reference: Android facts